Nimbus PRO+ Cocktail Smoker
Nimbus ~ "A cloud of smoke that accompanies your spirit"
-Includes free 2oz tin of Bourbon Barrel Premium Smoking Chips-
Milled from solid wood and featuring a removable and magnetic lid and replaceable chimney, the Nimbus PRO+ is built to last. Named after the smoke that follows a ghost or spirit, the Nimbus PRO+ Cocktail Smoker will take your favorite spirit or cocktail to the next level. Our design focuses not only on the professional mixologist but also the home user looking to create. You will have total control over the amount of smoke in your drink, along with how you smoke it. How you choose to add your smoke is what sets the Nimbus apart, fitting rocks, highball, glencairn, wine glasses, and even the neck of a bottle or decanter the possibilities are endless. The replaceable chimney is used to ensure you can craft signature cocktails for years until you need to replace it. We have chimneys with over 300+ drinks on them that are still running strong. The magnetic lid is used to cut off the smoke and allows you to capture your ashes for a cleaner experience. You can begin crafting in seconds with the easy setup, and cleanup couldn't be any easier making the Nimbus an essential part of your bar kit.
-Easy to clean smoking screen.
-Fits a variety of glasses including rocks, glencairn, wine, and even most bottles.
-Magnetic lid to keep embers contained and your bar top clean.
-Durable 3/4" base for maximum durability.
-Portable Size and Containment system for a smoked cocktail experience on the go.
- Pour or assemble your craft cocktail.
- Open your Nimbus and place the base on top of your vessel of choice.
- Place a small amount of Oak & Iron Premium Smoking Chips into the smoking tray.
- Lightly toast the smoking chips with a butane torch, lighter, or match. (Adding flavor is an experiment just like mixology so enjoy the process and control the Nimbus gives you over the balance of your drink. Start light and build up to the flavor you are seeking)
- Place the lid onto the base allowing the magnets to snuff your flame out to end the smoke.
- Allow a resting period for a richer flavor or remove your Nimbus right away for a lighter more subtle smoke.
- Dispose of your ash and brush out or rinse your filter and re-insert it into the smoker.
- Enjoy your own handcrafted cocktail or modified spirit and start thinking about your next creation!